Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Prayers needed

  1. #11
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers needed

    Will do!!
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers needed

    You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers needed

    They've decided that she will be takin off of the ventilator at 4 o clock today

    I wanted to thank everyone for theirs prayers

  4. #14
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers needed

    Yeah, I was there when it was done. She had a living will and everything that stated her wishes not to be kept alive by those means. Still it was hard on the family , and her son had to make the call to do it. It was very hard on him.
    thanks to everyone.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •